$10,000 HHF DAP Available
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) is proud to announce a new round of Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) Down payment Assistance Program (DAP), a total of $5 million will be available for new reservations beginning:
Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 10 am, ET. The HHF DAP will be available on a first-come, first served basis, based on the completion of the first mortgage and HHF DAP Reservations.
HHF DAP Program Guidelines:
- $10,000, zero-percent interest, forgivable second mortgage loan with a five-year term.
- Property must be located in one of the four counties:
- No New-Construction properties allowed.
- Property has to have been previously occupied.
- Secondary Market Purchase Price and Income Limits apply - $130,725 - Kenton Co
- Borrower must be a first-time home buyer (no ownership interest in the last three years).
- Most recent three-year federal tax returns or tax transcripts required.
- Pre-purchase homebuyer education required for all borrowers.
Please contact us today for more Information.
For updates subscribe below
Content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal, financial, personal or other advice. Information and opinions offered are those of independent sources and may not be endorsed by American Mortgage Service Company and/or AmericanMortgage.com. We make no representations as to the suitability or validity of information in a blog on this site. We are not liable for any errors or content of blogs or for any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. There is no obligation to update information provided in a blog on this site.